A couple of weeks ago, I was lucky enough to have an immaculate dinner in the French Laundry Gardens! The evening included champagne, canopes, a 4-course dinner, and a tour of the gardens! A RARE EVENT INDEED.
THE TOP TIP I LEARNED ABOUT ZUCCHINI FLOWERS:
Zucchinis grow FAST! Pick the Zucchini Flower before the zucchini gets big; otherwise, you’ll lose flavor. Give the zucchini 2 days max, then time to pick it and use the flower for a delish vegetarian meal.
ENJOY THE REST OF MY EXPERIENCE BELOW!
More pics to be posted shortly, so stay tuned !!!
- Chef Thomas Keller Talks French Laundry Pop-up Restaurant at Harrods (shoppingblog.com)
- The French Laundry at Harrods (thepulsemagazine.onsugar.com)
- The French Laundry at Harrods, Fourth Floor, 87-135 Brompton Road, London SW1 (independent.co.uk)
- The French Laundry at Harrods, London SW7 (telegraph.co.uk)
- The French Laundry at Harrods: Thomas Keller interview (telegraph.co.uk)